The key article in Lesson 15, World Christian Disciples is from the study guide.
A summary and discussion questions are below:
From “Life on Purpose” by Claude Hickman, Steven, C. Hawthorne, and Todd Ahrend
- The Practice of Going: Immersing ourselves cross-culturally.
- The Practice of Welcoming: Connecting with those who come to us.
- The Practice of Sending: Supporting those who go.
- The Practice of Mobilizing: Empowering others in his purpose.
Questions for Discussion and Reflection:
- What are some concrete ways that your life orientation, your schedule will be different in this next year because of what you learned at Perspectives?
- What are the top two of the four practices mentioned above will you focus on the most in this next year? Describe how.
- The biggest need is long-term cross cultural workers to go to unreached areas. Have you considered this?