It is considered common wisdom among Western analysts that Muslim countries are plagued with large families and ever-swelling masses of young people are a threat to stability. Only problem is all the hard evidence to the contrary.
- Distinguish Christ’s kingdom from the kingdoms of this age without seeing them as enemies.
- Distinguish common grace from saving grace.
- Distinguish between the church as institution from the church as its members.
- Distinguish between “necessary” and “good” consequences of Scripture.
- Distinguish between the sufficiency and scope of Scripture.
1. Move home to live with your parents If so, you could channel half of your wage (at least) to your debt then and have it paid off soon.
2. Stop going on mission trips. Since your goal is full-time, resolve to not go on another mission trip till you’re there full-time.
3. Teach English in Asia It’s a great opportunity to get your feet wet in mission work and cross-cultural evangelism, and it’d permit you to make good money while having hardly any expenses.