Click here to go to Pew Forum site.
- This is a Protestant map, if it were a Christian map the 75 million Catholics in the Philippines would make it the largest group.
- China has the largest protestant population in this region, estimate: 58 million or 4.3% of the population.
- Next is India with 18 million, but that is only 1.8% of the population.
- The largest Muslim country, Indonesia, has nearly 14 million Protestants or 5.8% of the population.
- Lastly, Papua New Guinea is remarkable because the country once known for having cannibals is now 68% Protestant.